Tim-bor Professional protects your log home against carpenter ants, drywood termites, wood decay fungi and wood boring beetles. It is a water soluble borate powder that can be applied as a dust, spray, foam or mist onto wood and cellulosic materials or inside wall voids, cracks and crevices. Depending on the moisture content of the materials, the liquid solution will penetrate to create a protective envelope, acting as a preservative, insecticide and fungicide. The dust provides an additional layer of protection by killing carpenter ants, drywood alates and adult wood boring beetles that enter the structure and pass through it.
- Water-soluble borate powder for use as a dust, liquid or foam.
- Active ingredient is a borate: Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
- Prevents and controls drywood termites, wood decay fungi, carpenter ants, old house borers and powderpost beetles.
- Won’t discolor or stain wood surfaces.
- Won’t corrode screws, nails and other components used in construction.
- Spec Tim-bor Professional for wood treatment in conjunction with other subterranean termite treatments, such as a termite bait application or a soil treatment (not labeled as a primary new construction termite treatment).
- Spec Tim-bor Professional for whole house drywood termite control.
- Can be specified for use as a replacement for fumigation or as an add-on to fumigation to provide residual protection.
- Highly effective & economical.
- Virtually odorless.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Manufactured with a concern for the environment.